Haida Gwaii Vacation Rentals
For those planning to visit Haida Gwaii, Crystal Cabin Gallery also offers a vacation rental. Surrounded by trees yet not far from the river and ocean, this home in Tlell makes for an idyllic and central base for island exploration. Hiking trails weave fluidly throughout the surrounding region, while the beach is never more than a few minutes by road. Located on the edge of Naikoon Provincial Park,the rugged wilderness is literally at your fingertips.
The home itself is a labour of love. Owner Dutes Dutheil bought the land over two decades ago, and has transformed the rugged terrain into a warm home filled with energy, stories and island magic. It offers a truly local perspective into life on Haida Gwaii.
Crystal Cabin Vacation Rental is a complete house with two bedrooms and a full kitchen. Located in the heart of Tlell, there is a small grocery store and restaurant nearby. You will also find a number of local artists and artisans nearby.
- Accommodates: 4 - 6 individuals (large groups can be accommodated with an extra cabin)
- Amenities: WiFi, Satellite TV, full kitchen with dishwasher, hardwood flooring, outdoor gazebo
- $200/night - Fully furnished house with choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms
- $65/night - Rustic cabin with Queen bed
- Cabin includes WiFi, electricity, but no water
- Pseuta Shipwreck Hiking Trail
- Naikoon Provincial Park
- Numerous artisans and shops
- Excellent and fresh local cuisine
- Beach combing for sandy treasures
Cancellations must be received 30 days before your scheduled arrival. If you cancel with less than 30 days notice, we reserve the right to fully charge for your total reservation.