Apply to be the Client Relations and Project Lead at Crystal Cabin Gallery on Haida Gwaii
Are you looking for an opportunity to be surrounded by beauty and truly make a difference in the lives of artists, our clients, our community, and our team? Are you a business savvy individual who has experience in many different roles, but relationships building, success and impact are at your core? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a dedicated Client Relations and Project Lead to join our team at Crystal Cabin Gallery in Tlell.
Terms: Full-time (5 days a week), Starting from $26.25/hr
Location: Our main gallery in Tlell, BC & in the summer, our airport location in Masset, BC
To apply, please send your resume, two most recent employee references and cover letter sharing why you'd be a good addition to our team to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Previous experience in client relations, sales, communications, marketing, project management or related fields
Previousexperience working in an industry related to jewelry, art, design, fashion, aesthetics, beauty, or luxury goods
- At least 5 years of previous work experience required
- Strong knowledge of different art mediums and creative processes with a passion to continually learn more
- Interest and knowledge in Haida and northwest coast artwork with a passion to take local artists internationally
- Able to engage anyone in conversation, positive attitude, friendly demeanor, excellent customer service in person and by phone, email and social media
- Responsible, professional, punctual, reliable, respectful & courteous personality
- Can-do attitude, self-starter, and can troubleshoot independently, but also works well in a team
- Quick learner who can adapt to changing business needs and face challenges head on
Strong organization and follow-up skills,ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Strong writing skills
- Computer, tech & digital savvy with experience in online research, online platforms, social media and photography
- Reliable transportation
- Client Relations: Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, assisting with custom orders, and ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Sales: Initiating and closing sales, providing accurate quotes, and collecting payments.
- Order Management: Organizing order details, following up with artists, and facilitating communication for orders.
- Product Knowledge: Consistent growth in understanding art, various mediums, and the creative process.
- Timelines: Maintaining project timelines and keeping clients updated on progress.
- Shipping: Coordinating shipping options, packaging products, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Customer Service: Providing proactive customer service, addressing inquiries, and ensuring customer satisfaction, both in person and via email, phone & social media
- Supporting marketing initiatives: Such as coordinating & uploading product photography, maintaining website inventory & planning newsletter content & social media posts
- Coordinating the Artist Tool Fund
- Researching & implementing special projects as they arise
- Working in the gallery leading sales in our Masset & Tlell locations during the peak summer season
About Crystal Cabin Gallery:
We are a local art gallery and jewelry store in Tlell, Haida Gwaii. We specialize in highlighting artwork and jewelry by Haida and northwest coast artists. We also sell high quality crystals and minerals. In 2021, we started the Artists Tool Fund to purchase tools for local artists. Owned and operated locally since 1984, now run by the second generation. We are woman owned and operated. Learn more at crystalcabingallery.com.